THE GOODS, THE BADS AND THE UGLY
Nutrition is just as important for your performance as your training so eat things from the left side of the picture, avoid foods from the right and work out with the guy in the middle and all of the other trainers from The Shed.
Loose your Breakfast with Luca:
4 Rounds For Time of:
10 Turkish Get-up/Lunge/Lunge/Lie Down
10 DB Power Cleans
Post time and comments
Alittle more about nutrition:
Food to avoid
These foods are best avoided as they have little – if any – nutritional benefit.
* Bread (inc. bagels, croissants, crackers, etc.)
* Cake, muffins, scones etc.
* Refined sugar and associated products (inc. sweets, chocolate, etc.)
* Table salt
* Fruit juices, smoothies, juice bar drinks
* Soft drink
* Breakfast cereals (eliminate processed brands and those high in sugar and salt)
Food to reduce
These foods may be eaten in moderation, and replace them with other, better options when possible.
* Processed meats (inc. salami, bacon, sausages, hotdogs, etc.)
* Potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams and potato products
* Processed foods
* Alcohol (especially spirits and beer)
* Dried fruits
Food to include
These foods should form the basis of you diet, they are packed with nutrients and your body is designed to digest them.
* Lean meats (trimmed of visible fat, preferably grilled not fried)
* Eggs (remove the yolks)
* Soft cheese
* Nuts ( no salted nuts)