++++ THE SHED IS CLOSED ON LABOR DAY ++++++
Matt gettin’ some air while pulling himself under the bar!
0600h Metacon WOD
FGB Speed Training
As many rounds in 17 mins of:
25 Wall Balls
25 Sumo Deadlift Highpull (Men 75lbs, Ladies 45)
25 Box Jumps
25 is a number that everyone should be shooting for in each round of Fight Gone Bad. We left out the Push Press and Row, cause those are the easy ones.
0715h Power WOD:
Tall Jerks (weight racked overhead – lock out & stand tall) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
2nd Pulls Snatch Grip (weight racked above knee level) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Overhead Squats 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Luca found this excellent list of Ten Classic Tips of Weightlifting on www.testosteronenation.com:
1. Use whole body lifts; rarely isolate a muscle.
2. Constantly strive to add weight to the bar and move it faster.
3. The best anabolic is water.
4. Did you eat breakfast? If not, donâ€™t ask me anything about nutrition!
5. If you smoke or donâ€™t wear your seatbelt, please donâ€™t tell me the quick lifts are dangerous.
6. Go heavy, go hard.
7. Keep it simple. Less is more.
8. You have to put the bar over your head.
9. Put the bar on the floor and pick it up a bunch of different ways.
10. Know and love the roots of your sport.