Lorenzo another of my students embarking in a long a hard journey to top physical shape, with crossfit and a balanced zone diet he’s got the right tools to make it there
So you all made those promises to yourselves about how much better and stronger you will be in 2008 as compared to 2007.What about your lifestyle, your diet and your vices as well.
It’s time for a different type of New Years Resolutions!
Here some ideas you might want to consider for yourself:
* quit smoking(everything)
* give up coffee (and other caffeine-based drinks)
* call a long lost friend and say ‘hello’
* aim for 8 hours of sleep every night
* allow time to talk to your partner every single day
* eat less pizza
* get out and exercise for 30 minutes every day
* drink more water
* stop speeding when driving
* join a sports team
* drink less beer
* spend more time with your kids
Have you got something to add?
LOSE YOUR BREAKFAST WITH LUCA:
21-15-9 reps for time of
TGU (30# 15#)) 21-15-9 each side
Post time and comments
That’s what Muay-Thai training looks like, if you want to try it, come to my classes!