080925 THURSDAY for “DAD”
My Dad: William F. Chittenden b. 7/19/33 – d. 9/24/08
My Dad passed away yesterday (Wed) at the age of 75. He is survived by his wife Mary Ann and his children, Scott, Todd, Craig, Erik, Kellie and Karen. He was a good man and lived a full life.
I created this workout, called “DAD” to honor my Dad. Each component represents an important part of his life, beginning with the rowing (Navy). Corner me in the Shed and I’ll tell you the rest.
Thanks, Dad. Your son, Craig.
40 Thrusters (m45# / w25#)
40 Double Unders
20 Pull Ups
20 Kettle Bell Swings (1.5p / 35lb)
Post time to comments.
GRANDDAD: Rest 2 minutes and complete “DAD” again.
Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser Details below. . .
Diablo CrossFit Team Website (click here)
– We plan on kicking off at 11am with the food and the beer.
– First heat of competitors will start at approximately 11:30.
– We hope to be finished by 2 or 3pm.
– Please bring some food or a desert to share if you’d like
– Compeditors can collect cash or checks from donors and then put the payment in manually using the Athletes for a Cure website. If you can’t figure it out, don’t worry about it, collect the money and bring it on Saturday and we will get it all straightened out.
Click “Continue Reading” below for all the details regarding the rules national event.