150603 Wednesday – “Wild Pack of Dogs”
What the seminar will cover:
- Quick fixes for on the fly shoulder tweaks
- Changing scapular movement for a great front rack for little muscles that jack up your overhead mobility and how to fix it
- How to find YOUR best position, taking away the ‘generic’ front rack
- Thoracic spine and your shoulder, yep, they are married
- How to find out if it’s your shoulders or your hips
- SmashweRx for the shoulder, how to smash, unglue, and free up all those tight corners
- All the way down, everything from the shoulder down to the wrists, fixed!
Please RSVP HERE!
Mobility: Ankle Mobility
Skill Practice Warm Up: EMOTM for 5 minutes – 1 pause at the knee Power Snatch + 1 Hang Power Snatch + 1 Overhead Squat
Metabolic Conditioning: “Wild Pack of Dogs” – 14 minute AMRAP.
6 Power Snatches (Performance: 135lbs, Athletic*: 85lbs, Health: 55lbs)
30 Double Unders
10 Ground to Overhead (same)
30 Double Unders
100′ Bumper Plate Farmer’s Carry (Performance: 45lbs, Athletic*: 25lbs, Health: 15lbs)
30 double unders
*Women’s “As Prescribed” weights and reps (Rx)
Scaling Guide: 2 – 4 rounds.
Compare To: 2014 – 11 -21
Coaching Tips: If you have some time before class spend some time working on your feet/ankles. On the double unders try and keep your jumps small and under control (no excessive jumping), the impact will start to add up if you don’t keep your double under technique on point. Remember: your double unders mechanically should look the same as your single unders, no tucking of the knees or “dolphin kicking.” Farmer carry always means both hands as in one plate in each hand.
Optional ‘Cash Out’: None.