Friday February 10th 2017
Dynamic Warmup & Mobility: Minute 0 – 20
- Ankles – Use a roller to your Soleus, Gastroc & Peroneals
- Coaches’ Choice Group Dynamic Warm Up
Gymnastics: Minute 21 – 31
3 Rounds of 10 – 15 GHD Sit ups – Modify with straight legs Strict Sit-up (Anchor with dumbbells if needed)
Superset with with 30 Second Side plank (Each side)
The GHD Sit up is a very potent abdominal exercise. So if you have never done them, do not lay all the way back to touch the ground. Start with sitting your butt off the pad, then lay back to where your body is parallel to the ground, then fire your Quads to initiate the sit-up reaching towards your feet. If you feel comfortable with the range of motion, you may lay back further.
Workout: Minute 31 – 60
- 800m Run or Modify with 600m if needed to walk at any point
Then, complete 4 Rounds of:
- 4 Lateral Burpee over Bar
- 6 Power Snatches (75/115) – Modify with Power Cleans
- 10 Overhead Reverse Lunges (Modify with a front rack Lunge)
Then cash-out with:
- 800m Run or Modify with 400m Walk Run if needed walk at any point.
Score: Total time
Cool down: Any time left over after the WOD, go for a 200-400m walk then stretch out your ankles.
Diablo F!T: Complete 4 rounds, starting every 5 minutes.
30 Second Bike
- 12 Dumbbell Hang Power Snatch – Alternate arms.
- Run 200m or Speed walk 100m
- 20 Flutter Kicks
- 10 Alternating Leg V-ups
- 10 Bicycle Kicks
- Max Strict Sit ups
Rest from the 4th to the 5th minute
Step 1: Download the SugarWOD App
Step 2: Sign Up with Email / Sign Up with Facebook (AKA Create your account)
Step 3: Find My Box (Hint – Search for Diablo CrossFit) Use Top Secret Code – Diablocf3
Step 4: Log your scores after every workout.
Diablo Members Only, Thanks.
Questions Email email@example.com.