Friday July 8th 2016 – Anejo Game Night This Friday!!!
Bring the whole Family on Friday July 8th starting at 6:30pm for the second annual Anejo Game Night Fundraiser! (Last class is at 5:00pm, Open Gym closes at 6:00pm) This fun filled night of Eating, Drinking, and Entertainment is a fundraiser to help our team get to Carson! There will be dinner and drinks for everyone so come hungry. We will have a designated and supervised kids area so bring the little ones.
When: Friday July 8th 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Entry Fee: $10 for adults, includes 1 drink & raffle ticket. $5 for kids. Tickets will be sold at the door.
This is a CASH ONLY Event
Food: Los Panchos
- Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- Laugunitas IPA
- Bear Republic Racer 5
- Stone IPA
- Coors Light
- Shots – Fireball, Jameson, Tequila(TBD)
Entertainment: Cash Prizes for Winners!
- Poker Tournament ($20 buy in)
- BlackJack Tournament ($20 buy in)
- Beer Pong
- Kids Big Screen Movie
Mobility: Lat Roll out Sesh 5 Minutes total time
Warm up Skill: Lost and Found Drills (Grab a wrist wrap out of lost and found and hold between your feet for the drills.)
- Hollow body Hang/Scapula Retraction 8 – 12 reps
- Hollow body Scapula retract swing 6 – 10 reps
- Kipping Pull ups practice 3 – 4 sets of 3 – 10 pull ups (Try not to do more than 40 Pull ups)
*If you drop the lost and found from your feet, you must stop your pull ups and reset.
Workout: 2 Rounds For Time
- 100 Double Unders (100 Single unders counting attempts every 10 reps/ 100 Double unders counting attempts)
- 30 Burpees (Modify with 20)
- 15 Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans (15/30/45)
- 100m Farmer Carry (Same DB’s)
- Rest 2 Minutes
Scaling Guide: 14 – 20 minutes (20 Minute Cut Off)
Diablo Fit: 3 Rounds of 1 minute on with a decreasing Rest: 1 minute on the 1st round, 30 seconds on the second round, No rest on the 3rd.
- Double Unders (Singles, Crossovers, Running in Place)
- 30 Second Goblet Squat/ 30 Second Bottom Squat Hold (Paleo Chair) *Athletes may hold KB if keeping chest tall, otherwise you may hold on to a upright on the pull up rig. Try and stay in the bottom of the squat.
- Burpee over Parallette
- 80′ Farmer Carry *Set the DBs down if you are loosing your posture. DO NOT let them pull your head and shoulders forward.
RomWOD & Skills: This week’s skill is Rope Climbing Skills & Grip Strength
Log your workout HERE.
Beyond the Whiteboard App
Its Free with your membership. Log your workouts and track your progress.
Don’t have a Beyond the Whiteboard account?, Email email@example.com.