Thu. Nov 1, 2012: Beth B Game Face
Mobility: Ankle mobility
Skill Practice Warm Up: Split jerks. Perform 4 split jerks on the minute for 5 minutes with moderate weight (picking it up from the floor each round).
Workout: Today is Max Effort Testing and Year End Goal (Y.E.G.) Planning!
We have 2 months left until the end of the year. How are you doing on those year end goals? If you don’t have anything concrete yet, now is the time to set a goal!
Use a partner to count reps and keep time. DO NOT TRY AND DO ALL IN ONE DAY. Try to complete at least 3 – 4 within the hour.
Here are a few ideas (but you are not restricted to these only):
- Max effort 400m run
- Max effort 500m row
- Max push ups in a minute
- Max consecutive push ups (no dropping off of toes)M
- Max sit ups in a minute (abmat, feet anchored)
- Tabata Squats
- Max consecutive pull ups
- Max weight from the floor to overhead
- Max weight deadlift
- Max weight overhead squat
- Max consecutive double unders
- Max height box jump
- Max weight bench press
- Max weight turkish get up
- “Annie” 50-40-30-20-10 Double unders and sit ups
Compare To: 2012 – 09 – 02
Article: 9 Ways You Might Be Inadvertently Sabotaging Your Weight Loss Efforts – From Mark Sisson