Saturday February 11th 2017
Diablo Run Club: Canceled this weekend.
Dynamic Warmup & Mobility: Minute 0 – 20
- Legs – Use a roller to work through your Quads and the top of your adductors
- Coaches’ Choice Group Dynamic Warm Up
- Banded Walks, 30’ lateral + 30’ forward & backward
Strength: Minute 21 – 45
Front Squat 5 x 5 at 75% 1 Rep Max Front Squat (Session 2 of 4)
Start with an empty bar for a set of 5-8 Tempo Squats, counting to 3 into the hole, then drive out of the squat. Then start adding weight to the bar for warm up sets of 3 – 5 reps increasing 30 – 50 lbs per warm up set. Once you reach your 75% Complete all 5 sets at the same weight.
If you do not know your max, increase the weight to find a strong effort, then try to complete that weight for 2 sets.
Workout: Minute 46 – 60
3 Rounds of:
- 7 Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans – 30/45
- 6 Dumbbell Walking Lunge – Same
- 5 Dumbbell Push Press – Same
- 250/300m Row
Score: Total time
Diablo Strong – Week 2 / Day 3
Our Diablo Strong Classes meet in Pleasant Hill Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday or you can always set up Custom Coaching Sessions with one of our Olympic Lifting Coaches HERE.
- Snatch 4×1 @ 83%
- Clean & Jerk 4×1 @ 83%
- Push Press 5×5 @ 73% of your 1 RM C&J
- Front Squat 7×1 @ 85%
- Core Blast! 3 Rounds
- 30 Second Flutter Kick
- 30 Second Alternating Leg V-Up
- 30 Second Bicycle Kicks
- 45 Second Side Plank Each Side
- 1 Minute Rest
Diablo F!T: Complete 5 rounds alternating every 2 minutes on the minute.
- 7 Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans
- 6 Dumbbell Walking Lunge
- 5 Dumbbell Push Press
- Row 250m-300m
Step 1: Download the SugarWOD App
Step 2: Sign Up with Email / Sign Up with Facebook (AKA Create your account)
Step 3: Find My Box (Hint – Search for Diablo CrossFit) Use Top Secret Code – Diablocf3
Step 4: Log your scores after every workout.
Diablo Members Only, Thanks.
Questions Email firstname.lastname@example.org.