Thursday April 20th 2017
Dynamic Warmup & Mobility: Minute 0 – 20
- Coaches’ Choice Group Dynamic Warm Up
- Shoulders, Hips, Hamstrings & Ankles
- Banded Walks 30’ Lateral / 30’ Forward & Backwards
- 2 Rounds of Barbell Warm up:
- 3 Muscle Cleans – Position 1
- 3 Power Cleans – Position 1
- 3 Power Cleans + Squat – Position 2
Strength: Minute 21 – 40
Complete 1 Power Clean attempt every minute on the minute for 12 Minutes.
Start with your first load around 60% of your 1 rep max. You may increase the weight as it feels good. If you fail the 1st attempt in that minute, you must wait to the next minute for another attempt at that weight. If you miss 2 in a row, you should consider lightening the load for the 3rd attempt. Keep track of your successful lifts to see the total weight lifted.
This is a power clean. So that means receiving bar in a Squat or passing through a Squat is a no rep. Same goes for receiving the bar in a wide stance or split stance. Make it a good lift or lower the weight.
Workout: Minute 41 – 60
Complete as many rounds possible in 6 Minutes of:
- 12 Box Jumps 24 / 30 – If you are using a foam box, be sure to jump at the box while it’s laying longway. Otherwise it may want to roll on you.
- 12 Alternating Dumbbell Snatch 35 / 50
Score: Total rounds
Diablo Strong – Week 3 / Day 2
- Power Snatch Max Test
Our Diablo Strong Classes meet
- Pleasant Hill
- Tuesday – 5:30am / 8:30am / 9:30am / 6:00pm
- Thursday – 5:30am / 8:30am / 9:30am / 6:00pm
- Saturday – 9:30am
- Sunday – 8:00am
- San Jose
- Tuesday – 7:30pm
- Thursday – 7:30pm
- Friday – 7:30pm
Or you can always set up Custom Coaching Sessions with one of our Olympic Lifting Coaches HERE.
Diablo F!T: Complete 3 Rounds of 1 Minute max reps with a 30 second rest between rounds.
- 30 Second Sandbag Power Clean or Med Ball Squat Cleans / 30 second Front Rack Hold (SB or MB)
- Box Jump Step Downs
- Alternating Dumbbell Snatch
- Prone Plank
Track Your Workouts
Track Your Progress
Step 1: Download the SugarWOD App
Step 2: Create your Account
Step 3: Find My Box (Search for Diablo CrossFit) Use Code – Diablocf3
Step 4: Log your Score after each Workout
Questions Email email@example.com