Thursday February 16th 2017 – The Open is Coming, Have you Signed Up?
Have you signed up for the Open? Register HERE
Dynamic Warmup & Mobility: Minute 0 – 20
- Hips – take a ball and work through any sticky spots in the back pocket
- Coaches’ Choice Group Dynamic Warm Up
- Banded Walks, 30’ lateral + 30’ forward & backward
Strength: Minute 21 – 40
Deadlift Session: 6 of 10
Deadlift 5 sets of 1 @ 85%
GHR 2 – 3 Sets of 8 – 12 Reps
Workout: Minute 41 – 60
3 Rounds with 2 minutes of work, and 2 minutes rest.
- 4 Sled Pushes – 20’ Low / 20′ High
- Max Burpee Over Box with the rest of the 2 minutes, then rest.
Score: Max Burpee over box
Coach’s Notes: Burpee Over Box starts with the chest and thighs touching the ground, then step or jump up and over the box. You do not have to reach full extension on the box, but both feet must touch the ground before dropping into the next rep.
Diablo Strong – Week 3 / Day 2
- Tall Clean + Drop Jerk 1-1-1-1-1 (Do not miss any of these attempts)
- 1 Clean + 2 Front Squats + 1 Jerk @ 70% 1 RM C&J
- Clean Pulls 4×2 @ 100% 1 RM C&J
- Overhead Pause Squat 1-1-1-1 (Stong Effort) 10 Second Hold
- 3-4 sets of the “Kettlebell Carry Complex” 40′ Overhead Carry 40′ Front Rack Lunge 80′ Farmer Carry Complex must be completed unbroken
Our Diablo Strong Classes meet in Pleasant Hill Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday or you can always set up Custom Coaching Sessions with one of our Olympic Lifting Coaches HERE.
Diablo F!T: 3 Rounds of 1 minute of work with a Decreasing rest each round (1 Minute Rest 1st round, 30 second rest the second round, no rest last round)
- 30 sec Sumo Deadlift High Pull / 30 sec Supine Bridge
- 20′ Sled Pushes
- Burpee Box Jump
Step 1: Download the SugarWOD App
Step 2: Sign Up with Email / Sign Up with Facebook (AKA Create your account)
Step 3: Find My Box (Hint – Search for Diablo CrossFit) Use Top Secret Code – Diablocf3
Step 4: Log your scores after every workout.
Diablo Members Only, Thanks.
Questions Email email@example.com.