Tuesday February 14th 2017 – Welcome Cameron Lee
Congratulations to Coach Jamie Lee & Christy for welcoming baby Cameron into the world on Thursday! Let’s get this little guy on a barbell soon.
Dynamic Warmup & Mobility: Minute 0 – 20
- Shoulders – Use a Lacrosse Ball in your upper back to work through any sticky spots around your Scapula
- Coaches’ Choice Group Dynamic Warm Up
Strength: Minute 21 – 40
Bench Press 10 – 8 – 6 – 4 – 2 (Strong Effort)
Super Set: Banded Pulls 15-20 Between sets, 2 total sets.
Focus on Pulling your elbows down and retracting the shoulder blades to maximize the use of your pulling muscles
Workout: Minute 41 – 50
7 Minute AMRAP of:
- 1 Burpee Bar Touch (6″ Reach)
- 2 Strict Sit-ups
- 3 Burpee Bar Touch
- 4 Strict Sit-ups
- 5 Burpee Bar Touch
- 6 Strict Sit-ups
7, 8, 9, 10
Score: Max Reps
Scale up: GHD Sit-ups
Cool Down: Any time left over after WOD, stretch out the Pecs and Triceps.
Diablo Strong – Week 3 / Day 1
- 3 Position Snatch 1-1-1-1-1 up to 60% (2 second pause Off the Ground, at the knees, at the Hip)
- 4×2 Snatch @ 71% (Pause at the knees on the 1st rep)
- Snatch Grip Behind the Neck Push Press 5-5-5-5 (work up to a strong effort)
- Back Squat 5×3 @ 89%
- 3 Supersets of: 8-12 Chin-ups 8-12 Parallete Push-ups
Our Diablo Strong Classes meet in Pleasant Hill Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday or you can always set up Custom Coaching Sessions with one of our Olympic Lifting Coaches HERE.
Diablo F!T: Complete 3 Rounds of 1 Minute max reps with a decreasing Rest (1 Minute rest in the first round, 30 second rest in the second, and no rest in the final round):
- Burpee Bar Touch
- Strict Sit Ups
Step 1: Download the SugarWOD App
Step 2: Sign Up with Email / Sign Up with Facebook (AKA Create your account)
Step 3: Find My Box (Hint – Search for Diablo CrossFit) Use Top Secret Code – Diablocf3
Step 4: Log your scores after every workout.
Diablo Members Only, Thanks.
Questions Email firstname.lastname@example.org.