Tuesday June 21th 2016
- 3 Clean Pulls
- 3 Muscle Cleans
- 3 Front Squats
- 3 Presses
4 sets of 1 rep @70-75% (3 second pull to the knees, 2 Second Pause at knees, 3 second pull to the knees into a clean, then a 2 second pause jerk)
4 sets of 2 reps @ 75-80% (Work up to 75% of 1 rep max Front squat then begin your sets. If you don’t know your max, build up to a challenging weight in 6-7 Sets)
Workout: 1 Minute Max Calorie Bike
Then- 10-8-6-4-2 For time of:
- Banded Push Ups / Push Ups / Ring Dips
- Standing Reverse Lunge / Jumping Split Lunge / Weighted Jumping Split Lunge (25/45)
Scaling Guide: 4 – 7 Minutes.
Diablo F!t: Rotating Tabata- Complete 4 Minutes of 20 second on 10 second off while rotating between two movements. 30 second transition between stations.
- Lunges (Reverse step or Jumping split) / Supine Bridge
- Strict Chin Ups / Hollow Hold
- Push Ups (standard/ Parallettes) / Push up position
- Rowing or Bike
RomWOD & Skills: This weeks skill is Handstands!
- Handstand Wall Hold
- Freestanding Handstand
- Handstand Walking
Log your workout HERE.
Beyond the Whiteboard App
Its Free with your membership. Log your workouts and track your progress.
Don’t have a Beyond the Whiteboard account?, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.