Tuesday June 7th 2016
Friday June 10th 10:00am – 8:00pm
There are shaker cups everywhere! But does supplementation really work? Is one supplement better than the other? Most importantly is it worth your money?
You will have your chance to get all of these questions answered and more from our friend Spencer Murphy of Xendurance Supplements. Spencer is one of the most knowledgeable people in the supplement business. He’ll be talking about:
- Correct macronutrients for you and your training
- Timing your supplements and food
- Sport specific supplementation
- Athlete specific supplementation
- Get Lean and Stronger at the same time.
- Build muscle without putting on excess fat.
- Masters nutrition needs
Dynamic Hip Warm Up with Mobility: Squat Prep Mobility & Circle Band Drills
Diablo Strong: Back Squats
- Work up to 1 set of 10 reps @ 70-75%. (If you don’t know your 1RM work up to a challenging weight with Triples and Doubles. Then complete 1 set of 10)
- Then drop the weight down by 20 lbs and complete 2 more sets (Drop Sets) of 10.
Example: Worked up to 1 set of 10 reps at 225, removed 20lbs, did 2 sets of 10 reps at 205. (3×10 total working sets)
Workout: In 2 Minutes:
- 8 Sled Pushes – 20′ Low Handle / 20′ High Handle (45/90/135) (Out and Back is 1 Rep)
- Then max Pull ups. (Band/ Kipping/ Strict) *Try and switch up the grip to avoid a hand tear.
Rest 2 Minutes and repeat
Scale Guide: 20-40 Pull Ups
2 Rounds of: 2 Minutes on (1 min. of Movement A / 1 min. of Movement B) / 1 minute Rest. (24 Minutes Total)
- Walking Lunges / Isometric Supine Bridge
- Air Bike (Arms Only) / Pull ups (Banded strict/ Kipping/ Chest to Bar)
- 40’ Sled pushes / Bumper Plate Squats
- Row / Plank
Athletes may start at different stations, but must stay with this rotation.