Wednesday April 12th 2017
Dynamic Warmup: Minute 0 – 20
- Coaches’ Choice Group Dynamic Warm Up
- Shoulders, Ankles & Hamstrings
- Light Running Drills
- 2 Rounds of a Gymnastic Warm up Complex:
- 4 Strict Hollow Scapular Pulls
- 4 Hollow Scapular Pull + Super Man (Tap Swings)
- 2-4 Kipping Pull ups
- 4 Scapular Push-ups
- 2-4 Regular Push-ups
Skill: Minute 21 – 30
Gymnastic Pushing Progression
Start by warming up the Push Up and/or Ring Support position paired with the Bottom of the Dip. Everyone needs to accumulate 5 total sets of a combination of the below. For example if you are proficient at Muscle Ups do 1 set of A, 1 set of B, 1 set of C and finish with 2 sets of D. If ring dips are a challenge you will do 2 sets of A and 3 sets of B. If you are working on push ups do 5 sets of A.
A. Parallette Push Ups 5- 10 Reps.
B. Ring Support Hold: 1 set of 5- 10 seconds at the Top then 5 – 10 seconds at the bottom = 1 Set
C. Ring Dip: 1 – 5 Reps
D. Muscle up: 1 muscle up for 2-5 Ring Dips
Workout: Minute 31 – 60
17 Minute AMRAP of:
- 20 Pull ups – Modify with Banded or Seated Pull-ups
- Run 800m – Modify with 600m if you are unable to run the full distance
- 15 Strict Weighted Sit ups 20 / 30 Use a Dumbbell for the Weighted Sit-ups. Hold the Dumbbell at the chest for the full rep. If you are unable to do the weighted sit-up, modify with Strict sit-ups keeping your hands on the floor through the full rep.
Score: Total Rounds
Cool Down: Any time left over after the Workout
Try to hit each spot for a minimum of 1 minute then move on to the next area.
Diablo F!T: Complete 5 rounds starting every 4th minute.
- 200-400m Run
- 8-12 Strict Pull-ups
- 8-12 Push-ups
- 15 Strict Sit ups
Track Your Workouts
Track Your Progress
Step 1: Download the SugarWOD App
Step 2: Create your Account
Step 3: Find My Box (Search for Diablo CrossFit) Use Code – Diablocf3
Step 4: Log your Score after each Workout
Questions Email email@example.com