Wednesday August 10th 2016
Warm Up: Agility Drills (using the ladder run through 2 – 4 different agility drills)
Gymnastics Skill: Pistol Practice. Spend 3 – 5 minutes practicing some balance drills and warming up the ankles. Then
2 sets of:
- 10 – 15 Toe Touches: Right hand to Left foot / Left to Right. Do a partial squat with your free leg in front of the body. Try not to have any balance checks.
- 5 – 10 Close Feet Squats: Stand with both feet touching toes and heels, then pushing the knees out and squat as low as you can keeping your heels to the ground. You may hold on to part of the pull ups rig for assistance.
Workout: 3 Rounds of 4 Minutes of Work / 1 Minute Rest (15 Total Minutes) –
- 1 Minute Max Bike
Then 3 Minute AMRAP of
- 10 Kettlebell Swings (26/44/60)
- 10 Dumbbell Push Press (15/30/45)
- 10 Pull Ups (Ring Rows/Banded)
Then 1 Minute Rest
2 Separate Scores: Total Calories on the Bike & Total Rounds Completed (AMRAP will pick up where you left off after each rest).
Competition Programming: KB 53/70, DB 35/55, Chest to Bars
Diablo F!T: Fight Gone Bad Style (3 Rounds, 1 minute of work each station, then a decreasing rest between stations. 1 minute rest between each station in the first round, then 30 second rest between each station in the second, NO rest between stations in the last.
- KB Swings
- 30 sec DB Strict Press/ 30 sec DB Push Press
- Pull Ups
RomWOD & Skills: Banded Push Up > Ring Push Up > Handstand Push Up
Download our Mobile App – Sign up for Classes, Clinics, Check the Daily Workout, & More.
Thank You to Our Team Sponsors!
Log your workout HERE.
Beyond the Whiteboard App
Its Free with your membership. Log your workouts and track your progress.
Don’t have a Beyond the Whiteboard account?, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Video – Behind the Scenes: Periscope – https://www.periscope.tv/diablocrossfit
‘Official’ Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/DiabloCrossFit/
Diablo Community Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/105109166278305/ (Members Only)
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/diablocrossfit/