Leka is a fitness and lifestyle Coach, athlete, author, wife, and mom to two amazing daughters and one pit bull.
She has been a lifelong student of movement, health, and fitness. She grew up in Northern California surfing, practicing yoga, and riding horses. Her brother introduced her to CrossFit in 2008 and she immediately fell in love with the community and constantly varied intensity. She is passionate about sharing her experience and knowledge with as many people as she can to help everyone discover the joy that comes from gaining strength and fitness. She believes that achieving things you never thought possible in the gym carries over into every aspect of life.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- CPR & AED Certificate
- 2019 CrossFit Games 8th Place W50-54
- 2018 CrossFit Games 11th Place W50-54
- 2017 CrossFit Games 7th Place W50-54
- 2014 CrossFit Games Regional Team Competitor
- 2019 Northern California Classic Champion W50-54
- 2015, ’17, ’19 NorCal Master Champion