JOIN CLASS ONLINE!
Diablo is now offering online, at-home workouts for our community! We have posted the workouts on Sugarwod each day as:
At-Home No Equipment Workouts: Coach Jamie Lee has created amazing body-weight only, CrossFit style workouts that will challenge and build your strength, mobility and fitness. Combined with the warm-up of the day, these workouts are designed to go 45 minutes to 1 hour.
At Home Minimal Equipment Workouts: These workouts require 1 or 2 pieces of equipment, like a dumbbell, or a kettlebell, or a single bumper plate. And, if you don’t have one of those, you can substitute household items as well! The workout begins with a 10-15minute full body warm up and mobility routine, then into skill or strength work, and ends with an awesome metcon.
Click on the “WODs” button on this page to find all of our workouts on Sugarwod! Or, download the Sugarwod App on your phone and access our Diablo CrossFit affiliate to see the daily workouts a week in advance! Alternatively, you can click here to see the workouts of the week.
Join Us On Zoom: All you need is your phone, iPad or laptop computer to participate. It’s best if you have a good speaker so you can hear the coach! You and your Diablo family will begin each segment of the workout together – with some great coaching tips and workout instruction from a Diablo Coach.
At the end, the virtual high-fives rain as we all come together to share our experience.
ZOOM SIP CLASS SCHEDULE
- Mon – Fri: 12:00 PM & 5:00 PM
- Sat: 9:00 AM
- Sun: 11:00 AM
AT-HOME WORKOUTS ON SUGARWOD
Diablo Progressive Programming is offering At-Home workouts for free to all CrossFit affiliates and individuals during this crisis! Visit the SugarWOD marketplace for more information and subscriptions. SugarWOD Marketplace.
- Download the Zoom App (YOU DO NOT NEED AN ACCOUNT!)
- Open App and choose: “search by event name”
- Enter “Diablo CrossFit”
- Allow Zoom access to your camera and microphone
- You will be muted upon entry, you must “unmute” to be heard (keep muted most of class)
- Position your phone to capture your entire workout area (from the ground up)
- Open web browser and go to zoom.us (or, directly to zoom.us/my/diablocrossfit)
- You will be prompted to download the Zoom program or, you can bypass and use Zoom in your browser
- If you did not go direct to Diablo’s meeting, search by meeting name (diablocrossfit)
- Allow Zoom to control your video and mic (keep mic muted)
- Adjust your screen to capture your entire workout area.
- Make sure we can see your entire workout area!
- Keep your speaker volume up and your mic muted
- We’ll change what you see when you’re working out – rotating through various people. Don’t be surprised if you show up on screen!
- Ask questions and we’ll do our best to answer, but if we don’t its because we didn’t hear or it was overlapped with other questions.
- Have fun and improvise when you’re unable to do what we do!