COACH / GENERAL MANAGER
Jennifer was first introduced to CrossFit in 2009 by one of her Krav Maga instructors in Chicago and she was immediately hooked. That same year she had the opportunity to compete on the Windy City CrossFit Team at the 2009 CrossFit Games in Aromas, California. She would compete with her team again in 2010 and at the Regionals in 2011. These experiences further cultivated her passion for the sport and she quickly turned her private personal training job into a full time CrossFit Coach position.
Jennifer moved to the Bay Area to escape the cold winters and seek new adventures, and found CrossFit Moxie in 2012 (and later Diablo CrossFit in 2017). She is extremely passionate about continuing education and actively seeks out programs to enhance her skill set. She draws on this wide knowledge base along with her personal athletic experience to coach and motivate others to make lasting lifestyle changes that optimize health and quality of life.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- CrossFit Level 2 (CF-L2) Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach, PN1
- Opex CCP Associate Coach
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- RKC Instructor (Russian Kettlebell Certified)
- Certified Functional Movement Therapist (F.M.S.)
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Trainer
- Carl Paoli Gymnastic Seminar Attendee
- Gymnastics Bodies Level 1 Seminar Attendee
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT
- Krav Maga: Level 5 Student, Brown Belt
- CPR, AED, & First Aid Certificate