IN-HOUSE OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING COMPETITION
Open to Members & Non-Members
Saturday, December 7th, 12:00PM – 3:00PM
This is Diablo’s CrossFit’s 4th In-House Oly Lifting Meet. It is NOT an officially sanctioned USAW meet. However, this is a great opportunity to try a weightlifting meet – or practice your lifts under the pressure of a time clock and judge.
- ALL levels of weightlifters are welcome and encouraged!
- Weightlifters will be grouped by gender and weight class (in KG).
- Each lifter will have 3 attempts for the Snatch and the Clean & Jerk.
- The best, successful Snatch and Clean & Jerk lifts will count.
- Weightlifters will be compared using the Robi method.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top 3 Male & Female lifters (Robi) – as well as for the best lift in each category.
A successful lift will be determined by an appointed judge according to USAW standards. This is NOT an official USAW meet.
Participation will be limited for scheduling purposes. Please register ASAP!