COACH / OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING SPECIALIST
Carrie was born in Southern California but moved to Nebraska at a young age. Carrie was active with gymnastics and drill team in high school and attended University of Nebraska where she studied nutrition. She moved back to California where she worked in the restaurant industry. A short time later, Carrie discovered CrossFit at Diablo. While Crossfitting, she wanted to focus on developing her strength and soon discovered a passion for Olympic Weightlifting.
Carrie enjoys competing and has earned 3 World Records in Masters Weightlifting. She has also broken several PWA masters records, and is the current reigning IWF Masters World Weightlifting Champion (40/48).
Carrie enjoys spending time with her family which includes her husband and two kids. They enjoy hiking and exploring all the Bay has to offer.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- CrossFit Scaling Course
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- CPR, AED, & First Aid Certificate
- IWF MASTERS WORLD RECORDS (40-44@48k): Snatch 68kg, Clean & Jerk: 78kg, Total: 139kg
- IWF 2018 Masters World Champion 40yo/48kg – 1st Place (Snatch: Gold, C&J: Gold, Total: Gold)
- 2017 Pacific Weightlifting Association Masters Champion (40-44@48k)