2019 CROSSFIT GAMES ATHLETE OPEN PREP CLINIC & BENEFIT
Diablo’s CrossFit Games athletes are going to help make your next OPEN your BEST OPEN!
- Alessandra Pichelli – this will be Alessandra’s 7th Games appearance as an Individual qualifier. She qualified via the Open, and as the Italian National Champion, and as a result of her Sanctional performances in Dubai and Australia.
- Payam Saljoughian – Payam has been Diablo’s competition coach for several years and now, is the Iranian National Champion and a CrossFit Games athlete.
- Lara Erlank – Lara, a native Namibian, has been a Diablo Coach, a Regional Team athlete and is now the Namibia National Champion and a CrossFit Games athlete.
- 6:30 – 7PM: Athlete Q&A Session
- 7:00 – 8PM: Athlete Skill Session Break Outs
- 8:00 – 8:30PM: Workout & Cool Down discussion with the Athletes
100% of your registration fee goes to help our Diablo athletes.
Can’t attend, but still want to help? Click below to make a donation.