2019 CROSSFIT GAMES ATHLETE OPEN PREP CLINIC & BENEFIT
Diablo’s CrossFit Games athletes are going to help make your next OPEN your BEST OPEN!
Thu, July 11th, 6:30 – 8:30PM
DONATION: $30 [100% of all donations go to athlete travel, lodging & meal expenses for the 2019 CrossFit Games.]
Diablo CrossFit has THREE athletes traveling to the Games in 2019!
- Alessandra Pichelli – this will be Alessandra’s 7th Games appearance as an Individual qualifier. She qualified via the Open, and as the Italian National Champion, and as a result of her Sanctional performances in Dubai and Australia.
- Payam Saljoughian – Payam has been Diablo’s competition coach for several years and now, is the Iranian National Champion and a CrossFit Games athlete.
- Lara Erlank – Lara, a native Namibian, has been a Diablo Coach, a Regional Team athlete and is now the Namibia National Champion and a CrossFit Games athlete.
At this clinic, you’ll learn about Open workout strategies, skill techniques and nutrition ideas – the things you likely will not learn in class. We’ll break out our group into small group sessions – and rotate to give everyone a chance to spend time with each athletes. We’ll also have a Q&A session and finish with some 1/1 time to talk about the Open, CrossFit, the Games and more.
- 6:30 – 7PM: Athlete Q&A Session
- 7:00 – 8PM: Athlete Skill Session Break Outs
- 8:00 – 8:30PM: Workout & Cool Down discussion with the Athletes
100% of your registration fee goes to help our Diablo athletes.
Can’t attend, but still want to help? Click below to make a donation.