Sign up & test your Oly lifts on Saturday! This is a fun & free event – everyone is invited. If you don’t want to lift, please come cheer on our lifters!
Workout: Minute 21 – 40
“11.6+” – Franrap
Complete as many rounds and reps possible in 9 minutes of:
- 3 Thrusters #65/100 (M55: #55/90)
- 3 Chest-to-Bar Pull-ups (M55 Women: Chin-over-bar pull-ups)
- 6 Thrusters
- 6 Chest to Bar
- 9 Thrusters, 9 Thrusters, 12 Thu, 12 C2B, etc.
Score: Total Reps
- Thrusters: First rounds go quick so push the transition until you need to rest. Then move more methodically and focus on keeping your breath.
- Avoid redlining until the last minute or two.
- Chest to Bar Pull-ups: Hold yourself accountable to making contact. Use banded assistance if you are unable to make contact to the bar. Otherwise, modify with a Jumping Chest to Bar Pull-up
Core Blast: Minute 41 – 60
Complete 3 rounds of (12 Minutes):
- 30sec Flutter Kick
- 30sec Alternating Leg V-Up (both arms to 1 foot)
- 30sec Bicycle Kicks
- 30sec Side Plank (Each Side) – Modify by lowing to the bottom knee on the ground, keep hips up.
- 1 Minute Plank –
- 1 Minute Rest
- Focus on breathing early.
- You can rest at any point if needed, just do not quit.
Complete 4 rounds starting every 5th minute:
- 1 Minute Plank
- 16 Single arm Dumbbell Squat Clean
- 200m Run with dumbbell
- 50 Double Unders or Jump Rope Skill Work
Core & Accessory
Core: 4 rounds (9:30min)
- 30sec Jefferson Curls
- 30sec Laying down Windshield Wipers
- 30sec Butt-ups
- 30sec Hollow body hold
- -30sec rest-
Accessory: 5 rounds
- 10 Seated, banded Pull-downs (sit on the floor with a band around the pull up bar and do wide arm pull downs just like a pull up)
- 10 Weighted Maltese Raises: (start light)
- 10 DB Bent-over Row
- 1 Chin-up with a 20 sec negative descent (add weight if easy)