Diablo CrossFit Intramural Open
October 10th - November 11th
2019 is the year of TWO CrossFit Games Open competitions – the 1st stage of the journey to find the Fittest Man & Woman in the world. The 2020 CFG Open has been moved to October in order to make room for more Sanctional Qualifying Events at the end of 2019 and into 2020. For us, an October Open is a chance to come together to workout and have some fun before the holidays.
- Black Team Captains: Coach Andrew & Hayden Hughes
- Blue Team Captains: Coach Chelsea Martin & Travis Moody
- Red Team Captains: Coach Chad & Cynthia Pammet
On Oct 1st, the Team Captains assembled for the Inaugural Intramural Open Draft. Athletes were selected based upon their previous scoring capabilities in past Opens based upon the following criteria:
- Judging (you must take the CrossFit Judges Course – if you passed in 2019 already, you are good to go!)
- FNL Attendance & Judging
- Top 10 M&W & Masters
- Top 5 Scaled Athletes
- Spirit of the Open
Members that register for the Open will be added to teams based upon the draft order established on Oct 1st (Black, Blue, Red) as they register. Team Captains are also free to recruit athletes up to designated cap limits.
SIGN UP NOW to be added to a team! Or, click below to see if you’ve been added already.
- Register for the Open – it’s only $20! We want to dominate Affiliate participation – so please register for the OPEN!
- Show up on Friday nights & support your team!
- Pass the Judges course and judge your teammates.
- Show up and cheer!
We’re going to have Men’s Tri-blend T’s and Women’s Bella Muscle Tanks with our new Open logo on the front and our Competition Sponsors on the back! We’re taking pre-orders now – colors will be allocated based upon the draft!