OWNER / MANAGER
Yvonne has been a fitness fanatic since childhood. She pursued her passion on her own, starting with softball as a kid to CrossFit as an adult. After high school, Yvonne went to work full-time as a hair stylist, and studied Human Performance at San Jose State University. She was an aerobics queen and a competitive bodybuilder in her 20’s. In her 30’s, she turned to endurance sports and focused on her running – including 10k’s and half-marathons. In her 40’s she kept up her weightlifting and channeled her competitive spirit to golf which yielded a hole-in-one and Club Championship in 2003.
Yvonne began CrossFit in 2008, and quickly became a top Masters competitor. After undergoing shoulder surgery in 2011, Yvonne returned to the gym and qualified for the CrossFit Games in the 50-54 category in 2012, 2013, and 2017. She trains every day and loves doing class with the Diablo community.
- CPR, AED, & First Aid Certificate
- 2009 CrossFit Games – Team
- 2012 CrossFit Games (50-54), 10th Place
- 2013 CrossFit Games (50-54), 14th Place (50- 54)
- 2017 CrossFit Games (55-59), 10th Place
- 2018 CrossFit Games (55-59), 16th Place