Diablo’s Alessandra Pichelli will be announcing the Row’d Royalty 1st Workout Tonight at 5 PM on Facebook!
All scores must be submitted by Monday, January 15th at 5PM.
Metcon: Complete as many rounds possible in 23 minutes.
- 35 Double-unders
- 7 Handstand Push-ups (modify: pike push-ups or heavy dumbbell press)
- 14 Alternating Pistols (modify: single leg step-up to a tall box)
- 700m Row
- 1 Minute Rest
- This is going to be a long one. Pace out any movements that are not a strength, and kill the movements that you will rock.
- Dubs: If unable to keep sets in 10-15 reps at a time, modify to single unders with a double under every 5th rep.
- HSPU: Kipping these will be the most effective. If you hit failure, rest until you can get back on the wall. If you are failing out on multiple attempts, use one of the modifications listed above. Modify with pike push-ups or HEAVY dumbbell press
- Pistols: Do not rush. Focus on finding your balance, and make sure to alternate. If you fail a rep, repeat the rep on that side before moving on.
- Row: Use your 2K row PR pace as a reference point on the speed for this workout. Finish hard into the rest.
- Cluster 2 – 2 – 2 – 2 (strong effort)
- Power Clean 4×2 @ 75-80% C&J
- Clean Pull + Floating Clean Pull 4x(1+1) @80-85% C&J
- Front Squat 4×3 @ 79-84% FS
- Pause Jerk + Jerk 4x(1+1) @ 73-78% C&J
- Pause 2 seconds at the bottom of the dip.
- Keep feet flat and knees on the the dip
- Do not double dip, otherwise dip a tad lower